Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Featured Tuesday - Shupg.etsy.com

I will make a tradition out of featuring a special shop every Tuesday.

Today is Shupg's turn in my spotlight. The first time I saw Shupg's shop, I was an instant fan! I've never seen anything like this ever! It amazes me that more people haven't caught on to her shop. Her items are unique and cute!


Here is an excerpt from Shupg's Profile

"I'm happiest when I sit by my worktable and dreaming up new items or just letting my mind go wild and exploring possibilities. I can sit and daydream for hours!

I'm inspired by Dogs. Books. Green leafy plants. Ranuculus flowers. retro clocks with big numbers. peonies. jazz. classical music. gyspy music. caravans. view of the world zipping past outside the bus on a rainy day (look beyond eye level, look upwards for a whole bus trip, what you see may just surprise you!). window sills. will be back to add on to the list."

1 comment:

shupg said...

Aw thank you so much for featuring me wainbow! you're the sweetest! :D